Guide to Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Procedure Information – How to Find a Surgeon
Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery treatments require educated decision-making. You need to know who are the best candidates for each plastic surgery procedure, the recovery time, appropriate expectations and how to best select a plastic surgeon.
More than 100 plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery topics are covered here. Each plastic surgery article is complete and unbiased, prepared by our expert team of writers. And each one is reviewed by an advisory board of leading, board-certified plastic surgeons. Our goal is to give you the highest-quality, most trustworthy plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery information on the Web.
Gummy Bear Breast Implants
Highly cohesive gel, form-stable (a.k.a. "gummy bear") breast implants combine the safety of saline breast implants with the natural feel of silicone breast implants.
- CoolSculpting has the FDA's nod for fat reduction. Learn all about what it can do for your trouble spots.
- Laser hair removal: It's your best bet for banishing unwanted hair.
- Latisse can lengthen and thicken your eyelashes.
- Get the skinny on laser liposuction. Does it live up to all the hype?
- Breast reconstruction can improve your self-esteem and body image after breast cancer surgery.
- Learn about Gynecomastia, and the available treatment options for this common male condition.
- Otoplasty is the most common plastic surgery procedure among children.
- View a chart comparing all available injectables and dermal fillers.
- Find out why A-listers love Zerona, a non-invasive body contouring procedure that takes inches off your hips.
- Breast augmentation today is less invasive, with more options and better post-surgical results.
- Dysport vs Botox: How do these two wrinkle remedies compare?
- Silicone implants or saline breast implants? Which breast implant is right for you?
- Evaluate average plastic surgeon costs throughout the United States.
- Hype or hope in a syringe? Learn the facts about stem cell facelift
- Learn how Bra-line back lift can remove your back fat rolls.
- Body contouring plastic surgery tightens, lifts loose skin after weight loss surgery.
Wandra Miles, MD
Miles Plastic Surgery
1221 Madison St.
Seattle, WA 98104
Mary Lee Peters, MD
901 Boren Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
David Pratt, MD, FACS
Pratt Plastic Surgery
10413 NE 37th Circle
Building 3, Suite B
Kirkland, WA 98033